Friday, October 2, 2009
My Favorite Chair Part Deux
Well, the extremely slow, painful demise of my recliner continues. Today, another piece of wood and some screws fell out onto the rug, at least the ones I could see. It is becoming clear to me, that at some point I may well sit down on it some night to read and fall flat on my a--. Don't be surprised that my next blog has me talking about a broken tail bone because it's entirely possible. I'm waiting to have this chair go completely wrecked so that I can take a picture of it and send it to the company who made it and see IF I get any type of response because this chair is supposed to guaranteed. I'll probably find the guarantee and find out it just ran out, but nevertheless, I will continue to prevail upon my quest to let the general CEOs, MGRs and Foremen know that their workers are slacking and in this economy, I would bet they could find replacements that they could at least train to become PROUD of their workmanship! What a pipe dream that is, huh? But I do have a good collection of brand new screws and pieces of good wood to use on something. I must have some repairs to do somewhere in my house! Just thought I'd keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How old is your recliner? If it's not old, why don't you start NOW checking on the warranty?!?
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm being an old Maine "fart." And I can't find the warranty at this time!
ReplyDelete